Doctors: S21E158 – Drinking Culture
Thursday 26 November 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Dawn Coulson-Beckett
- Written by David Proud
- Directed by Debbie Howard
Emma asks Zara for advice after a visit from Aashiq.
Rob spends some quality time with Ella and Tom.
Zara helps a groom-to-be open up to his best man.
Emma catches Al struggling to deal with the situation he got himself into.
Aashiq visits her at the Mill and asks her out on a date. Not wanting to hurt Valerie, she asks Zara for advice. Zara tells her Valerie will move on from her crush soon enough, and that Emma should go for it.
Max Sterling, a groom-to-be and wheelchair user, is ushered into the Mill by Ryan Foldes, his best man.
Ryan tells Lily that Max has a chest infection and needs to see someone as soon as possible, so he can catch his flight to his bachelor party in Ibiza.
Rob takes Tom and Ella mini-golfing. He manages to get the kids to open up: they confide in him that they would like to go back to school.
Bear apologises to Sid for his remarks about Lawrence.
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Chris Walker as Rob Hollins
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Ed Larkin as Max Sterling
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Liam Akpan as Ryan Foldes
- Lily-Mae Evans as Ella Robson
- Max True as Tom Robson
- Raj Ghatak as Aashiq Sawney
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Sophie Ablett as Beth Coulson
- Verity Rushworth as Lily Walker