Thursday 10th December 2020 7.00pm – 7.30pm
The Bishop visits Harriet to discuss the matter. Harriet panics, worrying this might lead to Malone’s body being discovered sooner rather than later. Harriet tells Will, he’s panicked – something has to be done.
At the hospital, Laurel and Jai are told the results of the CVS test and that their baby has Down’s syndrome. On returning home they are shocked to discover that whilst they were gone Gabby had found the scan picture and they walk into the house to have the kids greeting them excitedly about getting another brother or sister.
When Leyla doesn’t seem interested in Christmas due to her break up with Liam, Tracy decides to form a plan to ensure Leyla won’t be spending Christmas alone.
- Written by Karin Young
- Directed by Mickey Jones
- Alfie Clarke as Arthur Thomas
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Christopher Bisson as Jai Sharma
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Jacqueline Johnson as Nurse Specialist
- Johanne Murdock as Bishop Grey
- Jonny McPherson as Liam Cavanagh
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Harding