Rhona’s shocked by how much yesterday’s activity has taken out of Marlon, hoping his exhaustion won’t impact his consultancy meeting. Mary confides in Faith over the stress Rhona’s under, worrying how she will cope as a full-time carer. Meanwhile, the consultant assures a gutted Marlon, although she’s pleased with his progress, he’s in the best place possible. Rhona presses the consultant for a timeline on his recovery.
When Rhona arrives home she lashes out to see Mary with Faith in the pub. After her outburst, Mary worries Marlon’s move home will only increase Rhona’s exhaustion and urges her to consider the impact on herself and the kids. Rhona’s horrified by her suggestion of a separation and throws Mary out appalled at her mother’s insensitivity.
When Chas relays her doubts about Al and Belle to Kerry it starts to add up for Kerry wondering if Chas could be right.
- Eden Taylor-Draper as Belle Dingle
- Elizabeth Boag as Gail Hancock
- Emila Williams as Ms Reyburn
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jessie Elland as Chloe Harris
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Jurell Carter As Nate Robinson
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Laura Norton as Kerry Wyatt
- Louise Jameson as Mary Goskirk
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Michael Wildman as Al Chapman
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Sam Hall as Samson Dingle
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.